Thursday, October 16, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things


Charmin Plus Toilet Paper
Tender care for derrières! Charmin Plus is the only bath tissue that contains soothing lotion. It’s just right for pampering your skin. Charmin Plus with lotion leaves skin soft and smooth.
I am NOT kidding, ya'll! I am IN LOVE with this TP. Ask anyone who has ever lived with me how much I rant and rave about it! It makes my hiney very happy!





Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner
Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, touchable.
It's hard to spend $24 on a conditioner but you get what you pay for. My hair THRIVES with this goodness and a little goes a long way! 

Dove Deep Moisture Facial Cleansing Cloths
Designed to reveal skin that looks and feels renewed, Deep Moisture Facial Cleansing Cloths leave your skin soft, smooth and completely clean. Use them as part of your normal face care routine instead of makeup removers, cleansers, exfoliators and toners. Soft cloths release a luxurious lather. I use these every night!!!



Votivo Deep Clover Glass Candle
A gentle blending of recently mowed fescue and rye grass, the clean fresh scent is enlivened with the tangy appeal of red clover peppered with wood chips and earthen moss perfect for a day of self pampering under a blanket of white billowy clouds contrasted against a lush lawn of youth. I am a huge fan of scented candles and this is my all-time favorite! It burns perfectly and lasts and lasts! The packaging makes it a perfect gift! (For anyone turning 30.) (On 1/28/09.) ahem.... ;-)


OPI Nail Polish in "Your Royal Shyness"
I love natural and clean looking nails and this is my all time favorite color polish for my fingers and toes!! 

1 comments:

Cool Dad said...

The only one of those I can get behind is the Charmin Plus. And I didn't even intend that awful pun. Got here through Annie Blogs, so you can blame her for this odd comment. :)