Monday, January 21, 2008

i reap what i sow

Galatians 6:7-8
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

do i sow to please my sinful nature or to please the Spirit?

God, i know you cannot be mocked. i have seen the destruction that happens when i please my sinful nature. i want to please YOU and you alone. thank you that the eternal life i have, is because of what YOU'VE done, not because of what i have or haven't done. give me the wisdom to know the difference between pleasing myself and You and then give me the courage to choose your way.

1 comments:

Granma said...

Jessica, I want you to know that what I see God doing in your life is so exciting and to know you are taking HIS WORD and learning to apply it to your life.

Thank you for being open to HIS leading and loving how HE is leading you.

Hugs and prayers,
Granma