Sunday, January 27, 2008

put on the full armor of God

Ephesians 6:12-13
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”

God, your word tells me trouble is coming. i pray that you will give me the courage not to cower but to put on the full armor you have provided me. give me the courage to stand on solid ground, not on sinking sand. i pray you will be glorified in each and every trial i face. you are an amazing God.

1 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for blogging. I like your comments and appreciate the honesty seen in them.

-earthless