Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ragamuffin Top Challenge- Week 3

i biked 40 miles this week and did 700 crunches
i almost stayed within my WW points budget- went over 3 flex points (i get 35 a week)
i am on day 37 of my 40-day fast (nothing to drink but water, no chips, no sweets)
i'm not gonna lie...i think i might wake up wednesday and have a mimosa...just because i CAN!

starting weight 6/1: 140
current weight 6/14: 137
goal: 125
lost this week: 1.6
total lost: 3

see for yourself:



let's go check in on the other ragamuffintoppers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I love weight watchers. I have just been slacking this week on actually keeping track of my points. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I cannot fathom 700 crunches. Oh dear. Great job!!

Chadwick said...

Wow - 700 crunches... I'm into the biking and running but I don't think it could get anywhere near those crunches.

Great Job!!! 3 lbs a week is strong. keep it up.